About NPA: Leadership
Board of Directors Past Leaders
British Columbia, Canada - <bio> CDF Chair, CNP Director
Richmond, Virginia US - <bio> CNP Chair, FEAPO Representative, Treasurer, CDF Director
Richard Allan Kelley, O'Fallon, Illinois US - <bio> Chair, AFP Chair
James Belasco, San Diego, California US - <bio> Treasurer
Mark Smed, Summerland, British Columbia, Canada <bio> NPJ Publisher, Webmaster
Executive Office Staff
Summary of the services provided by our volunteers:
- Maintain current and accurate membership and distribute
to the executive board.
- Assist with promotion, retention, and recognition programs
- Provide friendly and competent customer service for membership
- Actively solicit, via e-mail and follow-up, the support of
vendors, brokers and industry for the newsletter, and the annual
- Collect, receive and deposit funds, fees and securities
of the Association.
- Provide accurate record keeping and accounting for all
- Provide consultation and advice on budgetary matters.
- Pay all approved itemized bills in a timely manner and
follow established guidelines.
- Maintain telephone service and e-mail address for membership.
- Maintain fax line for membership and executive board communication.
- Communicate in the most efficient means with the membership
and the board of directors.
- Maintain records and files.
- Secure and store all official Network Professional Association