The NPA Solicits speakers, sponsors and product demonstrations
from the industry leaders in network products, telecommunications,
computer components, operating systems, software, IT management,
professionalism and ethics. This relationship provides an ideal
channel for both member and sponsor to communicate in a comfortable
yet technical environment facilitating the transfer of technical
information. It also provides a means for products to be installed,
tested and evaluated in a non-production environment.
Through multi-vendor alliances, the NPA delivers the most current
technology and information available to its members through various
forms and channels. The NPA identifies the common needs and interests
of its members, the network professional and builds programs and
initiatives to meet those needs. This page provides links, as well
as special thanks to vendors who have contributed product and/or
services in the support of the NPA's goals and ideals.
Of special thanks are vendors who have elected to become Chapter
Sponsors. By aligning with the Network Professional Association,
these companies have announced that they believe in the future of
the computer network industry and they intend to play a vibrant
Introducing The NPA Chapter
In today's multi-vendor network environment, network professionals
play a dynamic and powerful role in shaping how systems are integrated
together. The NPA is an association representing experienced
network professionals dedicated to advancing the network computer
The NPA advances the profession by uniting network professionals
in a worldwide association that strives to set industry standards
of technical expertise and professionalism and deliver programs
and services to meet member needs and interests. This is accomplished
through strategic alliances with corporations, vendors, education
providers, employment services, and other associations.
The NPA exists to serve the needs of network computing professionals.
Our members make a living designing, integrating, managing and maintaining
networked computing environments, playing a significant role in
the purchasing cycle: 93% recommend or specify, 86% evaluate or
test, and 41% approve and/or purchase. NPA membership represents
more than $5 billion annually in computer and network product sales.
NPA Sponsorship Program Objectives
As an integral part of the NPA, the chapter/vendor sponsorship
program has several specific objectives:
- Provide IT Professionals education opportunities
- Provide an effective venue for vendors to market to IT professionals
- Provide the vendor/sponsor with an equitable opportunity to participate
- Provide member incentive; Build NPA membership
Sponsorship: A Win-Win Scenario
As a sponsor of an NPA event you benefit:
- Gain access to a select vertical
audience of network computing professionals interested in the benefits of your solutions.
- Opportunity to access a qualified technical audience for product evaluation
and market research
- One or multiple events, One or multiple chapters/locations
- Opportunity to reducing your product support costs by educating an outside
team of technical service professionals
- Influence the advance of the network computing profession
by improving the technical competence of network computing professionals
- Together, coordinate marketing efforts to increase the quality of the target audience.
- Receive for follow on opportunities like additional product training and hands-on
education sessions and channel for product messages
and updates before and after event.
- Authorship and advertising option in the Network Professional Journal.
- Receive attendee contact information; Contacts for telephone invitation campaign
- NPA can coordinate community IT events.
Advantages Sponsorship Brings the NPA Chapter
In turn, the Chapter gains from your participation
in the following ways:
- Technical, educational, and financial support that helps the
NPA fulfill its commitments to keep members current with the latest
- Insight and experience in advancing the network computing profession
- We build membership and strength by providing quality events and member incentive.
- Events provide for Social networking - Job referral - Client prospecting
- As an independent Association we are able to provide perspective across technologies and companies.
Contacts, Contacts, Contacts
Shake hands, trade business cards, find an employee,
sign a new client, share, make a friend, extend your education,
promote your Business Product, Advance the Networking Profession
Companies operating in the IT Network and IT Professionals industry
Service Providers Education
Vendors Career Placement
- Interested in advancing the mission of NPA
- Subscribe to the By-laws and Policies of NPA
- Accept the NPA sponsorship agreement, if any
- Agree to the NPA Code of Ethics
- Willing to be an active participant in the NPA
Example of Chapter Sponsorship
Sponsors are encouraged to enhance their image by challenging NPA
with fresh sponsorship activities. NPA chapters are self directed may offer
variations or different sponsor programs. The NPA goal is to meet the
needs of our members and sponsors, too.
2009 - San Diego Chapter
The San Diego Chapter luncheon meetings are held at CoCo's Restaurant in La Jolla. A sponsoring Company would pay $500 flat for the right to present to our group (10-30 attendees). Included in the fee, the sponsor receives the contacts from the event, a 1/4 page add in the Network Professional Journal (NPJ), invitation to provide an IT interest article for the NPJ (with sponsor listed in by-line), One NPA Membership (to be used by sponsor, awarded or raffled at event), various sponsor advertising slides to be included in the event slide decks (up to 90 days before the vent and 60 days after). Sponsor is also invited to provide an speaker for an NPA Academy session - education without marketing.
The Luncheon Event - A event slide deck is used to advertise NPA interests and future events. Some of the deck content is used in common with other NPA chapters. Deck is displayed before event until introductions are made. Each event contains at least 30 minutes of people networking time. Event runs from 11:30am to 1:30pm. Members will pay an entrance of $15, non-members $25. Events may include a sponsor presentation, a speaker presentation (honorarium paid by NPA) or an NPA spokesperson.
The San Diego chapter is willing to hold events at various locations and in concert with the other Southern California Chapters.
Is an effective way for business to demonstrate support for the
networking professionals of our community. Through sponsorship you
provide the means to continue the growth and education needed in
the networking industry. NPA members thank you.
For additional listings or if you are interested
in NPA Chapter leadership in your community, ï¿½contact us.