About NPA: Leadership
NPA Board of Directors
The NPA Board of Directors governs the Network Professional Association,
approves budgets, sets strategic direction, and hires the Executive
Interest in Nominations/Appointments/Elections
Board of Directors 2021
Stephen Ibaraki, Port Moody, British Columbia, Canada - <bio> CDF Chair, CNP Director
Richard Allan Kelley, Sierra Vista, Arizona US - <bio> Chairman, AFP Chair
James Belasco, San Diego, California US - <bio> Secretary
David Deitch, Sandy Springs, Georgia US - <bio> Treasurer
NPA Executive Office
Run by the NPA Executive Director, the Executive Office handles
the Associations operations. Staff at the Executive Office
serve as NPA committee liaisons as well as experts in areas such
as certification, marketing, publishing, finance, and strategic
relations. Every division of the Executive Office operates with
at least one NPA committee. For example, the member relations manager
works with the Member Advisory Committee, the accounting department
works with the Budget & Finance Committee, etc.
James Belasco, Executive Director, Webmaster <bio>
Mike Seden, Director of Partner Relations <bio>
David Deitch, Social Media Director <bio>
Summary of the services provided by our volunteers:
- Maintain current and accurate membership and distribute
to the executive board.
- Assist with promotion, retention, and recognition programs
- Provide friendly and competent customer service for membership
- Actively solicit, via e-mail and follow-up, the support of
vendors, brokers and industry for the newsletter, and the annual
- Collect, receive and deposit funds, fees and securities
of the Association.
- Provide accurate record keeping and accounting for all
- Provide consultation and advice on budgetary matters.
- Pay all approved itemized bills in a timely manner and
follow established guidelines.
- Maintain telephone service and e-mail address for membership.
- Maintain fax line for membership and executive board communication.
- Communicate in the most efficient means with the membership
and the board of directors.
- Maintain records and files.
- Secure and store all official Network Professional Association
NPA Governors Council
Founded in 2020,
the Governors Council is composed of all Professional and Executive NPA members and a representative of the Board of Directors. The mandate of the Governors Council is to manage meetings and activities of our NPA community.
NPA Chapters - Local chapters discontinued 2018
Vendor Sponsors provide technology expertise, equipment, and financial
donations to support NPA programs and initiatives that further the
NPAs mission to advance the IT Network and IT Professionals industry. Inquiries can be directed to member services.
Associations support the NPA in a unilateral fashion, sharing expertise
and experience in the association business.
Government agencies provide necessary endorsements for many of the
NPAs initiatives. The NPA lobbies government groups on behalf
of its members and the profession.