- Tuesday 09/29/20
- 4:30 AM
Location: NPA Event Online - open to public
The Network Professional Association® (NPA) members believe NPA is a great place to improve your IT career. NPA is proud to continue our new campaign, Continuing Development for the IT/Network Professional.
Experience what the new NPA is providing to our IT community. The NPA is refocusing to meet the needs and desires of IT professionals in a virtual world. New activities and events are planned to provide direction for continuing professional development benefiting our members and of the IT/Network computing industry at large. As an IT Professional you belong in the NPA community,
After the event join us in our Virtual Pub. All IT professionals have the overwhelming desire to meet and socially exchange information. The NPA Virtual Pub is the place. No bar, no alcohol unless you do so from your virtual chair, but yes, an enjoyable means to exchange business contacts, meet smart people, and exchange ideas.
Join us on August 25th at 6pm Eastern time (3pm Pacific time) for a special virtual meeting where you can experience a sampling of what the NPA has to offer. During the webinar, you will:
- Explore NPA membership categories and benefits.
- Enjoy a feature presentation on How to Get Hired into a Quality IT Company
- Conrad Agramont, CEO, Agile IT shares what it means to get hired at Microsoft centric, award winning IT company
- Learn how to recognize you are the right person
- Learn where to find the current hiring needs
- Learn how working for Agile IT can elevate your career
- Learn what Agile IT looks for in next IT candidates
-Show your talent, learn specific guides lines to get considered
- Learn company culture matters
- Get your special offer to join the NPA and an invite to gain a certification.
- Join your fellow IT/Networking professionals in the NPA Virtual Pub for professional networking and socializing.
Register today for the NPA Continuous Development Webinar - How to Get Hired into a Quaitly IT Company
Information and Registration
Are you an NPA member? Login to your NPA Member page