Black Hat USA -
Saturday July 31 through Thursday August 5, 2021
Data Center World - Monday August 16 through Thursday August 19, 2021
CIO 100 Symposium & Awards - Tuesday August 17 through Wednesday August 18, 2021
NPA Advocator - member meeting - Tuesday August 17, 2021
SharkFest’21 Virtual US - Sunday September 12 through Friday September 17, 2021
NPA Public Webinar - Tuesday September 21, 2021
Channel Futures MSP Summit - Monday November 1 through Tuesday November 2, 2021
Channel Partners Conference & Expo - Monday November 1 through Thursday November 4, 2021
IOT World: The Intersection of Industries and Technologies - Tuesday November 2 through Thursday November 4, 2021
AI Summit Silicon Valley 2021 - Wednesday November 3 through Thursday November 4, 2021
More Upcoming Events...
- NPA Public Webinar - Zero Trust (And I Feel Fine) - Secure The Cyber Attack Chain with Microsoft Defender XDR
- NPA Member Advocator Meeting Recording - Technical & Non-Technical Lessons to Grow Your Career - posted to member page.
- NPA subject presentations now available for your viewing. See under the Publications: Presentations, the topics of interest presented at member meetings
- Being a Successful IT Professional from Home by Mike Seden - Working from home in a customer support role has taken a little getting used to, and a few adjustments as well.
- Read about the NPA Our People - who and why to be part of the Network Professional Association.
- The Governors Council mandate is to manage meetings and activities of our NPA community. We discussed the advantages of NPA, vision, ideas, and next steps to bring new activities to our community. Interested parties should contact Member Services
- Certified Network Professional - the professional international network designation for Network Information Technology (IT) professionals in the world. Receive the top designation. Apply to be the best , a Certified Network Professional or CNP. Be recognized as a ethical IT professional!
- Awards For Professionalism - Recognition for living the ideals of Professionalism - For more information, visit www.awardsforprofessionalism.org
- The Network Professional Association 2021 NPA Board of Directors: Richard Allan Kelley, Stephen Ibaraki, David Deitch and Jim Belasco. Thank you for volunteering.
- Phishing Awareness Training by DoD Cyber Exchange. This interactive training explains what phishing is and provides examples of the different types of phishing, to include spear phishing, targeting specific groups or individuals, and whaling, targeting senior officials
- Join NPA On Social Media
- LinkedIn Company Page:https://www.linkedin.com/company/networkprofessionalassociation
- LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/125137/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/NetworkProfessionalAssociation/
- Facebook Group (members only): https://www.facebook.com/groups/npa.org/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NPA_Advocator (@NPA_Advocator)