Cyber Security Summit - various cities -
Friday January 21 through Thursday December 8, 2022
InteropDigital - Future-Proofing IT for the Hybrid Workforce -
Tuesday May 24, 2022
NPA Public Webinar - Forget Everything You Know About Resumes -
Tuesday May 24, 2022
Cisco Live 2022 -
Sunday June 12 through Thursday June 16, 2022
Channel Evolution Europe -
Tuesday June 14 through Wednesday June 15, 2022
IT Expo East -
Tuesday June 21 through Friday June 24, 2022
NPA Member Advocator Meeting -
Tuesday June 21, 2022
HPE Discover 2022 -
Tuesday June 28 through Thursday June 30, 2022
InteropDigital - The Identity Crisis -
Tuesday July 19, 2022
NPA Public Webinar -
Tuesday July 19, 2022
More Upcoming Events...
The Network Professional Association has partnered with MindEdge Learning to offer their full suite of online self-paced education for the consummate professional.
- Professional Growth Technical Writing (January 2022)
Technical writing is a skill many IT/Networking professionals are called upon to use in their roles, but it is not often taught in engineering and technical schools. For the January NPA Public Webinar, we will explore the purpose of technical writing, how to approach a project, and explore tips and best practices for putting words on paper.
See the list of many other NPA subject presentations available for your viewing.
- Enroll as a Certified Network Professional - the professional international network designation for Network Information Technology (IT) professionals in the world. Receive the top designation. Apply to be the best , a Certified Network Professional or CNP. Be recognized as a ethical IT professional!
- Are you one of Our People? - learn who is and why to be part of the Network Professional Association.
- San Diego, December 14th, 2021 â€”
Join the NPA Leadership
Volunteer on the Governors Council or
a posiiton to support NPA operations.
Meet professionals like yourself.
Add professional depth on your resume.
We all work to bring topics and benefits that meet our collective interests.
Synopsis of Leader opportunities are found on the About NPA Page.
NPA Members login to read the full position descriptions in your NPA Member Governance Documents
- Please welcome the 2022 Board of Directors: David Deitch as Board of Direcotrs Chairman, Richard Allan Kelley as Association Treasurer, David Bradette as Association Secretary and Executive Director.
- Join NPA On Social Media
The Network Professional Association supports IT/Network professionals through the NPA Pillars of Professionalism, Ethics, and Career Development. NPA Career Management including the NPA Job Board (US) is open to all IT Professionals. Compliments of NPA, Your Job Search Resource Center - Everything you need to make your resume stand out, ace the interview, advance your career, and navigate the digital world through social media and digital communication. Let the NPA to facilitate your job career!
Are you an IT Professional?
Then join the NPA!
Why? Being a member shows you strive for the mark of excellence – an Ethical IT Professional
We place the ethics for the network and IT professional first. We mentor and share to learn the secrets of success, improve skills and network with like-minded people around the world. All IT technologies, individuals, and businesses utilizing IT networks and IT Professionals are welcome. Your differing interests are ours, at NPA you can join the sharing.
Community Membership (basic) — $40
Professional Membership — $125
- VIDEO INTERVIEW: A Chat with Charu Thomas: CEO/Founder of Ox, Forbes 30 under 30, 2020 Future 50, Microsoft Imagine Cup Awardee.
- VIDEO INTERVIEW: A Chat with noted data scientist, author, academic, Steve Nouri: Top 21 Influencer in Data; Top 20 Data Pro; Top 20 Industry Key Opinion Leader; Top 50 Global Thought Leader and Influencer on Analytics
- VIDEO INTERVIEW: A Chat with Bill Barrable, CEO, Praxis Spinal Cord Institute and Arushi Raina, Director of Commercialization, Praxis Spinal Cord Institute
- VIDEO INTERVIEW: A Chat with Theadora SauvÃ© and Gianluca Piran Fuselli: Co-chairs, Million Peacemakers Youth Board, about encouraging peacemaking through the Nonflict way and by empowering youth worldwide to co-create a culture of peace by providing youth-led organizations and educational institutions with key resources to promote the constructive resolution of conflicts
- VIDEO INTERVIEW: A Chat with Michael Meehan: Senior Advisor and Thought Leader to funds, companies, investors, governments; Chairman of the UK Sustainable Investment & Finance Association with Â£11+ Trillion AUM and advisory boards for funds in EU, US, Canada, Asia
- VIDEO INTERVIEW: A Chat with Co-founders of Leaders on Purpose, an organization supporting multinational businesses in the transition to become more purpose-centered sustainable enterprises; Christa Gyori: Chief Executive Officer and Dr. Tatiana Kazakova: Chief Strategy Officer
- VIDEO INTERVIEW: A Chat with MIT Media Lab's Fluid Interfaces Research group: Pattie Maes, Head of Fluid Interfaces & Professor MIT Program in Media Arts and Sciences; Valdemar Danry, Research Assistant at the Fluid Interfaces Group; Pat Pataranutaporn, antidisciplinary technologist/scientist/artist; Joanne Leong, researcher in the Fluid Interfaces Group