Net Zero Festival -
Wednesday September 29 through Friday October 1, 2021
- The new NPA Pillars of Career Development are now open.
- NPA Member Advocator Meeting Recording - How Much Do Waiters Make? / Is WAN Latency A Necessary Inconvenience? - posted to member page.
- NPA Public Webinar - Zero Trust (And I Feel Fine) - Secure The Cyber Attack Chain with Microsoft Defender XDR and What Your Users Donâ€™t Know Can Hurt You - Learn How KnowBe4 Can Help You Secure Your Network
- NPA subject presentations now available for your viewing. See under the Publications: Presentations, the topics of interest presented at member meetings
- Being a Successful IT Professional from Home by Mike Seden - Working from home in a customer support role has taken a little getting used to, and a few adjustments as well.
- Awards for Professionalism -Recognition for living the ideals of Professionalism —NOMINATIONS FOR 2021 OPEN—
- Read about the NPA Our People - who and why to be part of the Network Professional Association.
- The Governors Council mandate is to manage meetings and activities of our NPA community. We discussed the advantages of NPA, vision, ideas, and next steps to bring new activities to our community. Interested parties should contact Member Services
- Certified Network Professional - the professional international network designation for Network Information Technology (IT) professionals in the world. Receive the top designation. Apply to be the best , a Certified Network Professional or CNP. Be recognized as a ethical IT professional!
- The Network Professional Association 2021 NPA Board of Directors: Richard Allan Kelley, Stephen Ibaraki, David Deitch and Jim Belasco. Thank you for volunteering.
- Join NPA On Social Media
- LinkedIn Company Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/networkprofessionalassociation
- LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/125137/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/NetworkProfessionalAssociation/
- Facebook Group (members only): https://www.facebook.com/groups/npa.org/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NPA_Advocator (@NPA_Advocator)